Wednesday, August 31, 2011

US Open: Robby Ginepri

The US Open started on Monday in New York City. In honor of the Open, I'm posting a handsome male tennis player each day there is play at the US Open.

Today, I'm featuring my first American tennis player, Robby Ginepri. He has moved on to the second round at the US Open but is a long shot. However, I've always thought this guy not only has a great game, but is easy on the eyes. I think most will agree that tennis might have a larger following if guys like Ginepri were allowed to play matches without a shirt (who needs those pesky sponsors anyway).

If you'd like to find out more about Robby Ginepri you can link here. For more information about this year's US Open you can visit the tournament's official website, www.USOpen.org.

You can click on the photo to enlarge.

1 comment:

Nik_TheGreek said...

wow... Why haven't I seen him before?