Friday, August 12, 2011

Carnival Week in Provincetown 13-Aug to 20-Aug

I am in a Ptown state of mind...

In just a few hours I'll be heading down to Provincetown for Carnival Week. I think many guys from Boston think of this week in Ptown as Boston's unofficial Pride. Sadly, as much as I love Boston, our city's Pride celebration is unbelievably boring.

Carnival brings a big city feel to this tiny little village at the tip of the Cape. Its not as risque as many of the marquee circuit events or major pride celebrations, but it's PG-13 rating doesn't detract from all the fun one bit.

So my next few postings will be coming from Provincetown. Should you happen to be there as well, leave a comment and we can try to meet for a drink. Here are some pictures from 2010 Provincetown Carnival Parade.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


4 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

I enjoyed the pictures from last year. Bring the next ones on... :-)

Jacob Woods said...

Looks like it could be a blast!

Writer said...

I'd love to live close enough to Ptown (or even in it) to go there as much as possible! :)

Liam said...

Going down (so to speak) on Monday (thru Sunday). Staying at Revere House (up the street from Enzo). I'll introduce myself if we cross paths.