Monday, August 1, 2011

Men of Twitter

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles of men who catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following. As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome.

If you'd like to follow me on twitter, you can find me @BosGuy. Below are this week's #MenOfTwitter. Leave them a nice comment and start following these guys.

Francois2 - (Marlon G) lives in Montreal and is gay and single according to his profile so for anyone looking for l'amour in Montreal get yourself over to McGill University where he spends much of his time completing his Masters degree. Enlarge the picture and check out his eyes. He's so damn handsome.
JaredJEdwards - Originally from Vegas, this sexy guy now calls Southern California home and based on his handsome looks and flirtatious tweets, I'm convinced he is 'California Dreaming'. He's certainly dreamy enough with his playful demeanor and friendly personality.

NoveliEricArvin - A.K.A. Eric Arvin is a writer and published author, who I first started following through his blog. He is an easy going guy who calls the midwest his home and who spends much of his time working on books. I think guys who write are sexy and Eric's looks only add to his appeal.

BTW if you like this post, retweet it. If you love this post, follow me, @BosGuy.
Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter postings.

2 comments:

Writer said...

I got rid of my Twitter account. I barely have enough time to blog. Now if I had Internet at home, it would be a completely different matter. :)

Wonder Man said...

yey for Eric