Thursday, August 4, 2011

DASOUL underwear

One of the unintended consequences of having a blog is that a lot of advertiser and PR people flood your inbox promoting their products and services. I generally ignore these requests and choose not to have advertisers on my blog. However, today I received an email from the people at DASOUL.

According to the email, DASOUL creates an imaginative, yet classic new perspective in the men's underwear market. I'm not really sure what that means exactly, but then they threw in some images of their models and a link to a promo video. I dunno, but something about sexy guys flexing for the camera wearing nothing but underwear totally appeals to me (there's a reason I add #ImShallow to the end of many of my tweets).

Maybe this sort of thing does nothing for you, but it was just the visual stimulation I was looking for to get me through the last bit of my day today.

As some of my previous posts have shown (i.e. Zipcar Low-Car Diet SWAG), I do love free stuff so if DASOUL would like to send me some of their product to try out, I'd be very appreciative. I can't compete with the gorgeous male models they have but I'll include a picture of the merchandise on my blog should it arrive.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sexy.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I don't get any of those...as you can see my blog is free of advertisers...not because I don't want them...they just don't call.

saludos,
raulito

Anonymous said...

Good lord that marketing to the extreme!

Alan Bennett Ilagan said...

If you offered to photograph yourself in the underwear, I bet it would hasten their arrival...

Unknown said...

I ignore them as well.

Buddy Bear said...

I'd love to have some undie makers contact me! Some free samples would be great, like when Large Tony received some promotional Aussiebums.

Fresco said...

Shame those free samples are offered without the models, eh