Monday, August 22, 2011

Men of Twitter

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles of men who catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following. As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome.

If you'd like to follow me on twitter, you can find me @BosGuy. Below are this week's #MenOfTwitter. Leave them a nice comment and start following these guys.

CuddyCal This handsome guy is the second person this summer from Albany to be featured. I have to admit that I’m completely taken by his washboard stomach and handsome profile and I think you will too. #TooSexy

Back2Stonewall_ You’ll love following this guy. He’s easy to chat with on twitter, a big flirt and someone with a strong point of view. His tweets range from political to pop culture. He also has a political mind, which you can check out on his blog, www.back2stonewall.com. #Flirt

JohnnyDiazBooks This Cuban-American author originally from Miami now lives in Boston. When I see him out, I can never be sure if he’s collecting material for his next book, socializing or a bit of both. Johnny's latest book is Take the Lead and you can find out more on his blog, www.beantowncuban.com. #CalienteCubano

BTW if you like this post, retweet it. If you love this post, follow me, @BosGuy.

Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter postings.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Another very sexy group of men. I've read a few of Johnny Diaz books. Didn't know he had another book out.

Writer said...

I follow the back2stonewall blog. I didn't realize he was so young (and hot). Cuties all the way around. :)

Johnny Diaz said...

Thank you BosGuy! And yes, when you see me out at Club Cafe, I am collecting material for a new book ;-D

Wonder Man said...

Back2Stonewall is a great twitter to follow

Christopher said...

Johnny Diaz. Hot. Very nice.