Monday, August 15, 2011

Men of Twitter

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles of men who catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following. As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome.

If you'd like to follow me on twitter, you can find me @BosGuy. Below are this week's #MenOfTwitter. Leave them a nice comment and start following these guys.

ChristopherFTL – Chris is a native Californian who has an unapologetic Liberal bent to most of his tweets. He also has a blog, From the left, which I like reading. I actually found out from Chris’ tweets that a CEO of a Boston-based sneaker company donated $500k to Romney’s presidential campaign. #NotCool is right Chris.

DavidGanhao – David is yet another example of how handsome Boston can be. Mix that in with his very funny tweets and he’s an obvious choice. A recent tweet of his – which I can relate to: “Twitter suggested I follow Bon Apetit magazine, so basically twitter just called me a fatass. #bigboned”#TooFunny

Naoij – Vincent lives in London and is a twitter-holic. He’s posted nearly 25K tweets, which are mostly conversational with the occasional, picture, quote or video included. He recently moved into a new “flat” so if you follow him – ask him how his move went. He's currently looking for a flatmate so give him a holler if you're looking for a place to call home in London. #SoHandsome

BTW if you like this post, retweet it. If you love this post, follow me, @BosGuy.

Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter postings.

3 comments:

RAD said...

good eye Bosguy!

Christopher said...

Thanks for the mention! ^5^!

Nik_TheGreek said...

lol... I know Vincent very well. I can tell all the dirt if you ask me nicely... lol...