Monday, August 29, 2011

Men of Twitter

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles of men who catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following. As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome.

If you'd like to follow me on twitter, you can find me @BosGuy. Below are this week's #MenOfTwitter. Leave them a nice comment and start following these guys.

Guy_Interruptd – A.K.A. Kristian lives in South London and is described by friends as ‘the male Carrie Bradshaw’. He is also the author of the blog Sex Drugs and Sausage Rolls an hilarious blog about Kristian’s life in London. I think you’ll enjoy following this wild child who is on twitter nearly 24/7. Please be sure to wish Kristian well as he celebrates his 32nd birthday on Tuesday, August 30th. #UKHeartThrob

TheStyleWord Twitter fashionistas (and fashionistas-in-training) should follow Steve. A native New Yorker who divides his time between NYC and Miami, he is more than just good looking (although that certainly is a nice perk - isn't it?) Steve is a fashion writer and editor for well respected blogs. Want to know more about this blue-eyed twitter fanatic? Interested in fashion and fashion trends? Follow him on twitter AskMichaelCohen.com / MakingofaMogul.com #StylishlySexy

BostonTweet – If size matters to you then Boston Tweet (A.K.A. - Tom) matters. Anyone who lives in Boston and is on Twitter knows and follows Tom. Without a doubt he’s more influential for all things related to Boston than any other individual I can think of on twitter. The fact that he’s handsome and always suggesting food and drink only adds to his appeal. #ManAboutTown

BTW if you like this post, retweet it. If you love this post, follow me, @BosGuy.

Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter postings.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I follow BostonTweet to. I think he's kind of sexy.

Alan Bennett Ilagan said...

Great choices!

Anonymous said...

Totally crushing on Kristian. I wish he lived out here on the west coast.

Anonymous said...

#FollowingNow