Monday, August 8, 2011

Men of Twitter

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles of men who catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following. As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome.

If you'd like to follow me on twitter, you can find me @BosGuy. Below are this week's #MenOfTwitter. Leave them a nice comment and start following these guys.

Hairymodelwanab – I started following Paul at the start of summer. This Brit has more than a killer body. He’s also very playful on Twitter and easy to communicate with. His flirtatious nature will keep you coming back for more #Promise

Nickos_00 – Nick is the 1st Caribbean guy I think I’ve profiled. Although his profile makes no mention of it, he’s rather sweet and a runner. As much as I like his current profile pic (and who wouldn’t), I’d love to see a shirtless image on his twitter account #FingersCrossed

BennMendoza is one of the more interesting characters I follow on Twitter. He’s part aerial performer, part acrobatic, part circus entertainer and all parts amazing. His website also features some amazing photos of his performances, www.bennmendoza.com #Wow

BTW if you like this post, retweet it. If you love this post, follow me, @BosGuy.

Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter postings.

6 comments:

Bob said...

These posts always make me all a'Twitter.

Anonymous said...

Yay for England... Damn Paul's sexy.

Michael said...

#Woof

Ace said...

Don't get me wrong, you usually pick amazingly sexy guys. But this week's choices are particularly... intriguing. ;)

-Ace

liberallucian said...

Here's to favorite Nickos_00. Seems to as nice as he is HOT (and looks a whole lot like my cousin). The total package in my opinion.

Southie Sean said...

I've always wanted to have sex with an acrobat. That guy is very sexy.