Monday, April 11, 2011

Men of Twitter

I'm a fan of Twitter. I love how quick and easy it is to use and connect with people. Another perk is what I'll refer to as the "Men of Twitter" since there are so many handsome guys using Twitter. Adding to that attraction is the fact that they only talk in 140 characters.

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles that have caught my attention and whom I think you may enjoy following (or at a minimum looking at). As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome and if you'd like to follow me, you can find me at @BosGuy. Below are a few more #MenOfTwitter you may want to follow.
TheMaverickMen – How could I not include Cole & Hunter? These two Boston guys have become household names for most gay men in the US and they remain very approachable on Twitter. If you’re a fan of their work, check them out. Reading about their adventures on Twitter is enough to brighten anyone’s day.

_JuanAutrey – I just think this guy from Detroit is so damn sexy. Not sure if it’s the eyes, lips or what but it all works, and I love seeing his picture appear on TweetDeck when he posts on Twitter.

Dominicsjr – Dominic (another Bostonian) proudly describes himself on his Twitter handle as a “gnerd”. Rarely does a gnerd look so ggood. Dominic’s tweets are generally humorous or about food. But for the record, I think this guy looks more like gstud.

BTW - If you like this post, ReTweet. If you love it, follow @BosGuy.
Link here to see past "Men of Twitter".

3 comments:

Corve said...

like this idea

Anonymous said...

Love Cole & Hunter - definitely a good choice.

BTW is that you in the tuxedo in the previous post? I think I saw you on Saturday at the Men's event.

Wonder Man said...

this is fun