Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How F*cked is the T?

How F*cked Is The T? is a new website application that provides real-time MBTA transit data and offers commuters using the Orange, Red, Blue and Green lines with useful information such as wait times and when trains are approaching T stations.

I give the creators bonus points for the cheeky name and its ease of use. According to the Boston Innovation site which first published the story, the application was created by Joey Brunelle and Goose Rock Design. A San Francisco firm that describes itself as a full-service web design & development company that excels at collaborating with small businesses and start-ups to create attractive, intuitive, awesome websites.

Want to check out the application? Click Here.

5 comments:

Wonder Man said...

lol, I got lost once in Boston because of the T

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny. I'll have to try it.

Anonymous said...

One word to describe my frustrations with the T: "ARRRGH" !!!

Lenny Donnarumma said...

Almost makes me wish I was using the T again. NOT. Good app.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

This is an awesome app. I hadn't heard of it before, so I'm glad you posted this. Thank god I don't have to take the T often anymore, though.