Saturday, April 16, 2011

Breakfast with Thom

This morning I had the opportunity to meet another guy whom I chat with on Twitter and who's blog I've followed off and on for awhile now. Incidentally, I just added his blog in my "stuff I read" section. I feel somewhat fortunate in the fact that everyone I've met in person has been so nice and interesting; I must have good twitter and blogger karma.

Anyway, Thom (of TeachingThomas fame) was so sweet and nice, what started as a "let's meet for coffee" turned into a "let's have breakfast". Thom lived in Boston for several years, but moved back to his native Maine and lives in the Portland area now. He comes back to Boston frequently, so I'm looking forward to seeing him again and getting to know him better.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Thom is a bit of a techie so I asked for his help with Facebook too. Alas, my problems with leveraging that site persist. I can't seem to figure out how to make sure people on facebook can find my blog page there, but I wanted to say thank you to Thom for all his help and patience.

No comments: