Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Movie date with the nephews

This afternoon I stepped foot into the movie theatre for the first time in about 2 years. What movie did I see? Not Burlesque. Not Black Swan. No, the big movie date was with my two nephews - Jack (age 6) and Austin (age 4) - to see Yogi Bear.

I took the picture above of the two boys as they waited with breathless anticipation for the movie to start. They had everything they needed: 3D glasses, juice boxes and more popcorn than they could consume in one sitting.

My favorite quote this afternoon was from my nephew Jack after I ordered a small popcorn he said loud enough for all to hear "Why do they call that a small? That's not small."

4 comments:

Wonder Man said...

what fun

WranglerMan said...

Being the good uncle...bully for you!

Jack is a smart boy! He must take after you!

x said...

Trust me they remember days like this forever

Anonymous said...

The boys announced this morning their favorite part of vacation was going to the movies with Uncle Rob. Thanks!!!!