Monday, June 6, 2011

Mark Wahlberg filming "Ted"

Movie Director Seth McFarlane is filming outside my apartment for his movie Ted, which stars both Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis. This movie has been filming in Boston and in particular the South End for the past few months, but tonight they are filming a "day" scene at Gaslight. For those who have read my blog for awhile you may recall this restaurant was used for several weeks in the fall of 2009 for the Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz film "Wichita" which was later renamed Knight & Day.

Its not clear to me if Mark or Mila will be appearing tonight. I had hoped I would be able to capture some photos of the stars like I did of Tom & Cameron, but it seems unlikely so instead I've posted a picture of the view outside my window. If something more exciting manifests, I'll be sure to share.

2 comments:

A Lewis said...

Cool! My god, you'll be up all night with the noise and lights and people running all over.

Pac said...

Every couple months they shoot something at Colony Square here in Midtown. I thought it was cool until I couldn't get out of the front entrance of our building due to all the trucks parked in the street and the ensuing traffic gridlock. What a mess.