Sunday, June 12, 2011
Rio de Janeiro welcomes gay travelers
Rio de Janeiro is one of my favorite cities in the entire world; it is easily one of the most beautiful cities I've ever visited. It is also an intensely sexual city since most men and women seem to walk everywhere in the tiniest bathing suits I've ever seen.
Gay life in Brazil and especially in Rio is alive and thriving. To welcome gay tourists Riotur joined with Rio de Janeiro City Hall and made this video to show why the city is a favorite destination for lesbian and gay tourists. If you are planning to visit Rio or have any questions about this magnificent city (or Brazil in general) please feel free to send me a question and I'll try my best to answer you.
Interesting Information about Rio
- First discovered in 1502 and founded in 1565
- 7,000,000 people live in Rio de Janeiro
- In 2014 Rio will host World Cup
- In 2016 Rio will host the Summer Olympics
- This is one of BosGuy's favorite places in the entire world