Friday, May 27, 2011

Travel reviews

I record many of my travel experiences (flights, hotel stays, etc) on my blog as well as a few travel sites, which I use when planning personal trips in the United States and abroad. I've come to rely on these tools, by identifying travelers with similar likes and interests, and I follow their reviews when I'm looking to visit a new destination.

Earlier this month I was in San Francisco. After returning home, I posted a review of my stay at the Fairmont San Francisco, on my blog and a couple of travel sites. I then promoted my review on twitter and facebook to let people know my thoughts. If you travel frequently, you may want to consider doing the same. In part, your active profile will tip off savvy properties that someone with a potentially large audience is coming for a stay and they may go the extra mile as the Fairmont did for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so smart! This is why we are friends :)