Monday, May 23, 2011

Men of Twitter

I'm a fan of Twitter. I love how quick and easy it is to use and connect with people. Another perk is what I'll refer to as the "Men of Twitter" since there are so many handsome guys. Adding to their attraction is the fact they only talk in 140 characters.

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles that catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following.As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome and if you'd like to follow me, you can find me at @BosGuy. Below are a few more #MenOfTwitter you may want to follow.

BigMuscleHawk From a purely superficial stand point, how could I not include Christopher a.k.a. BigMuscleHawk? This handsome southern Californian profile suggest viewer discretion is advised but his tweets are more conversational. Like me, he had a fantastic time tweeting about the recent Kylie show which just happened in Los Angeles.

TheCowlicker or Mike as his friends call him lives in the U.K. and is a very funny guy. To give you a sense of Mike's humor, check out this limited time offer he posted on Twitter.

BTW - If you like this post, ReTweet. If you love it, follow @BosGuy.
Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter.

No comments: