Monday, May 16, 2011

My stay at Fairmont San Francisco

I spent much of last week at the Fairmont San Francisco on Nob Hill. Not a bad place to call home if you ask me. I was lucky enough to get a beautiful room with a fantastic view from the 21st story overlooking much of the city and San Francisco Bay. I posted some of the views that greeted me each morning in previous posts.

What I did not show was the box (made completely out of chocolate) and the delicious handmade chocolate truffles that were inside it. The tray with chocolates was accompanied by a lovely bottle of red wine and was delivered to my room shortly after checking in. If the Fairmont was trying to make me feel special - I would have to say that they succeeded in making it one of the most memorable arrivals to a hotel. I was still taking in the beautiful views of my room and wondering how I was going to be productive with such a distraction when I was greeted by this delicious treat. If you're a traveler and would like to read my review of my stay at the Fairmont San Francisco, you can read it on TripAdvisor here.

I'd be remiss if I did not thank Lucas in the Fairmont business office for all his help and going the extra mile to make my stay so relaxing. It was certainly appreciated.

1 comment:

SteveA said...

That's service dude!