Monday, May 16, 2011

Men of Twitter

I'm a fan of Twitter. I love how quick and easy it is to use and connect with people. Another perk is what I'll refer to as the "Men of Twitter" since there are so many handsome guys. Adding to their attraction is the fact they only talk in 140 characters.

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles that catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following.As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome and if you'd like to follow me, you can find me at @BosGuy. Below are a few more #MenOfTwitter you may want to follow.

HeyItsUrban This guy may be the most active person I follow on twitter. His interests are varied and he has more conversations than I can follow. Despite the fact that he’s prone to wishing the Boston Bruins ill, his gorgeous blue eyes make me refuse to think ill of him.

Mkurkowski Check out this handsome Bostonian. (Yet another blue-eyed babe.) I’ve met Matt in person and he’s a sweetheart. This photographer always has something to say on Twitter and it’s usually something fairly humorous. Trust me, you’ll enjoy following this handsome guy.

WesPine The fact that this 20-something San Franciscan is taken does not diminish his allure. Half of Wes’ tweets are about places he’s currently visiting, which I rarely recognize since I live in Boston, but it doesn’t stop me from checking out what he’s up to… what can I say, he’s handsome, I can’t help myself.

BTW - If you like this post, ReTweet. If you love it, follow @BosGuy.
Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Every time you do one of these posts I think I should Tweet.
But then I read some Tweets and think I shouldn't.
I guess I'll just live vicariously through these posts.

Anonymous said...

I like the facial hair theme. Was that intentional? Very handsome group of guys... Love the middle guy.

BostonMo said...

... matt and wes dont have shirtless pictures?