Thursday, May 26, 2011

NoH8

Back in March, celebrity photographer, Adam Bouska, came to Boston to help raise awareness of the NoH8 campaign. Sergio and I had so much fun meeting people while we waited for our pictures to be taken. Today I received my photograph and I have to admit I couldn't be happier. If you'd like to read about the photo shoot you can link here.

If you'd like to learn more about the NoH8 Campaign you can link here.

Sergio also had an individual photograph taken and I think he looks great.

14 comments:

Buddy Bear said...

Love the pics! Very handsome guys!!

Jenn said...

These photos are awesome. I love it.

Kelly P said...

These are great! You both look fabulous.

Jenn said...

Follow up/additional comment - for both of you your eyes really pop - you can see the color so well.

Thom said...

LOVE IT :)

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

RAD said...

VERY VERY COOL! I like! :-)

Mistress Maddie said...

Very cool indeed! How handsome and gorgeous, and so is the picture! I'm so having this done one day!

SteveA said...

You and Sergio look great - very Hot my friend! :)

wcs said...

Extreme coolness! And hotness at the same time! :)

x said...

As hot as the message. nice work

WranglerMan said...

Love the pictures! Love what you did! Love the cause!

Wonder Man said...

love it, isn't it fun

VpO said...

Beautiful!