Sunday, March 20, 2011

NOH8 campaign comes to Boston

Sunday, March 27, 2011 the NOH8 campaign comes to Boston and will set up a temporary studio at the W Hotel Boston for an open photo shoot.

Supporters of the NOH8 campaign can come RSVP here to be photographed by celebrity photographer and NOH8 co-founder, Adam Bouska.

Photo Shoot Details
Date / Time: Sunday, March 27th from 4PM - 8PM
Location: W Hotel Boston
Solo Portraits: $40.00 / Group Portraits: $25.00 per person
More Information Here

4 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I hope you do it

Mistress Maddie said...

I would love to have my drag alter ego do one of these. I wonder if Adam will be in Philadelphia at some point? I just found your blog from over at Madtexter's and I'm enjoying it very much, very intresting.

Blobby said...

That'd be fun to participate in. Have fun.

Rick Bettencourt said...

Didn't know about this. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.