Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

All humor aside, it is going to be a beautiful day here in Boston, which will only add to the festivities. It also gives me an excuse to post an Irish blessing, which I'm sure many have heard before, and I've always liked.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

For those who do regularly visit my blog, thank you for your patience. This week has been busier than I would have anticipated.

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

Enjoy! Happy SPD!

Nick said...

Happy St Patricks Day

Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

I love the picture...

Happy SPD to you too!

Unknown said...

Happy St. Paddies Day!

jason said...

lol at that graphic
have fun!!