Monday, March 21, 2011

Men of Twitter

I'm a fan of Twitter. I love how quick and easy it is to use and connect with people. Another perk is what I'll refer to as the "Men of Twitter" since there are so many handsome guys using Twitter. Adding to that attraction is the fact that they only talk in 140 characters :-)

As always, suggestions for profiles to feature in the future are welcome and if you'd like to follow me on Twitter you can find me at @BosGuy. Below are a few more #MenOfTwitter.
FLHotty1 - When he isn’t tweeting about songs he’s listening to or chatting with other guys via Twitter, he’s making me green with envy by talking about the beautiful weather. I think FLHotty1 has the perfect name. He’s got a sexy body, handsome face and a joie de vivre that transcends his tweets. If I was living in Southern Florida, I’d be doing my best to track this guy down.

AussieBrenton - Photographer, blogger and nudist he resides in Sydney Australia. Brenton is the man behind the very popular gay blog, Aussielicious. If you follow B- you'll be driven to distraction by all the man-candy he posts on his Tumblr account (I know I am). But the truth of the matter is this guy is there equal; he's got it all, a brain, a body and a heart of gold.

TheWhitePup - A.K.A. “Chris” lives in San Diego and his Twitter profile describes him as the next up & coming fashion & graphic designer. This pup is all bark and no bite – easy to chat with and very friendly. Little did he know (til now) I think he has the most beautiful eyes I’ve seen in a long time.

BTW - If you like this post, ReTweet. If you love it, follow @BosGuy

3 comments:

SteveA said...

Wow = that 1st guy has my hormones on overdrive - geez someone cool me down!

Anonymous said...

TheWhitePup is kinda cute and I can't remember my name when looking at his amazing eyes:)

Greg said...

Did FLHotty add that plus sign??