Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Boston No Pants Subway Ride Video

All day Monday, I received emails from friends who had seen my partner, Sergio, on the local news as they reported about this event / prank. One friend called me to let me know yours truly was gracing the pages of the Boston Metro (a free paper mostly read by those who ride the MBTA - Boston's public transit system). I've taken some ribbing for my choice of socks and shoes, but I needed something that was comfortable and warm so I stand by my choice.

I know that WGB and Universal Hub both posted my video on their sites, which in part have helped to contribute to more than 2,500 views in the first 24-hours. If you see this posted on other sites, let me know so I may contact the person and say "thank you". I'm still a not on facebook so should you see this posted on someone's page - say thanks to them on my behalf.

5 comments:

WranglerMan said...

Just posted it on my site, buddy!

BosGuy said...

Thanks WranglerMan.

Anonymous said...

The caption is messed up. That's the Orange Line, not the Red Line.

BosGuy said...

It actually is the Red Line (Harvard T Stop)... I think the color printing from the Metro is off.

Anonymous said...

great video - great job!!!