Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where the boys are

Saturday evening I met up with Tracey to have a cocktail at Noche. The restaurant opened in July in space previously occupied by Icarus. The former restaurant had been in the South End for years and it can be tricky taking over space of a beloved restaurant, but it has been so beautifully remodelled I felt no pains of nostalgia.

The bar at Noche was lively; drawing a handsome, hipster crowd of 30 and 40 somethings from the neighborhood. I only stayed for a martini (well actually two), but the food looked delicious and smelled better so I'll be coming back to see if the kitchen can impress. Adam (the handsome bartender), pointed out they serve food until 1:30am. By the way people were packed into the bar, I can believe the kitchen is busy all night long.
DINING ROOM
BAR

3 comments:

SteveA said...

Wow - that looks good! I'd like to visit there on my next trip!

AJohnP said...

Thanks for the info. I had no idea there was a new place there. I'll pass it on the all the theatre folks I know. It's right around the corner from the BCA, and actors are always looking for someplace to eat after a show!!

BosGuy said...

I have dinner planned there tonight. Hopefully the food is good because I like the vibe and the bar was definitely fun last Saturday.