Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leaving for Puerto Rico

My cousin Michael is marrying his long-time girlfriend later this week, but unlike his siblings who all got married in their hometown, he opted to marry in Puerto Rico on Friday. Later this week I'll hop on a plane and head to the Waldorf El Conquistador Resort. I believe there are approximately 130 of us attending the Thursday evening "pre-weddding party" and the Friday nuptials. Sergio and I are leaving the resort on Saturday to return to the La Concha Resort in the Condado section of San Juan for three more nights. We initially visited La Concha back in Feb 09 and really loved both the location and the property. I wrote more about that trip in my entry, 4 Days in Puerto Rico. With temperatures in Boston now hovering in the high 40s and the sun setting by 5pm, I can not wait to get down to the Carribean to feel the warm breeze and spend some time in the sun.

7 comments:

Wonder Man said...

that sounds like fun, I need to go to PR

MARGIE said...

IM JUMPING RIGHT OUT OF MY SKIN !!!!

BosGuy said...

See you there Margie (and stay in your skin)... ;-)

Raul colon said...

Have fun at La Concha my favorite hotel in Puerto Rico...

If you decide to visit the south part of Ponce please feel free to ask for Recommendations.

I am sure you will also enjoy Fajardo El conquistador has one of the best views I have ever seen.

best regards,
RAul

Robyn said...

Have a safe trip and have fun!

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Take me with you, PLEASE!

WranglerMan said...

Be sure to get a run in, buddy! Or a swim in that beautiful water!