Friday, November 19, 2010

Australia: The Men

This week I've been revisiting / reposting entries from my trip to Australia last year at this time. I'd be remiss if I did not end my tribute to the men who caught my eye. The handsome profiles were in many cases complimented by a friendly and fun loving personality that endeared me to nearly all Australians. If you or your partner are contemplating a trip to Australia, I would highly recommend visiting. The country and the people do not disapoint. To give you a flavor of the fun natured personality of the people I met while there I've included a post from Brenton over at Aussielicious. The flashmob dancing to a Kylie & Dannii Minogue medley on the steps of the opera house, perfectly exemplifies what I was referring to above when I described Australians as friendly and fun loving.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow generated with Smilebox


Anyone who happens to read this blog and either lives in or may be visiting Sydney in early December should consider attending the annual Christmas show, Drag! at the Sydney Opera House. I posted a couple of clips from one of the numbers from last year's show here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and your partner (?) are a beautiful couple. Aaaannnnnnd I am booking a holiday to Australia based on your photos of hot Aussie men... Meeeeoooowwwrrrrrr...

Wonder Man said...

Aussie Men...gotta love them