Monday, August 23, 2010

Provincetown 2010 Carnival Photos

More pictures from the Provincetown Carnival celebration this past Thursday. The theme this year was Jungle Fantasy and most of the fun happened leading up to the parade with half the town getting dressed up, walking around and posing. I only have a few photos of the actual parade because the streets were so full I opted to duck into the Boatslip to get a tastey beverage, but you'll get a definite flavor for the celebration.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

BosGuy said...

I'm having some troubles with this viewer so I may take this down and put the show back up in MS Windows Live Media. Let me know if you have any issues with the SmileBox application.

Anonymous said...

Great pics...no problems.

Glad you had such a great time.

Bob said...

Great pictures. Reminds me a little of Pride in Key West, when the parade would run down Duval Street and end up at the Atlantic Shores.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this!! To clever. Great job. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

SteveA said...

Rob - those pics are great dude - I wish I was there. Next year. It reminds me - the first time I played in a Carnival I was about 7 and I was Tarzan in a jungle band - hahaha!

Those guys are major cute!

Mike said...

The photos keep skipping back and forth -- but not a problem -- some of them were fun to look at two or three times!! Great photos! It was great to see you at the Boatslip, safe and sound after the Avatar attack! In Photo #12, it looks like Anderson Cooper has lost a little weight. hahahaha

R.J. said...

That looked like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics.