Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Make reservations now for Restaurant Week

Keeping with the dining-theme from my previous post, I thought I would suggest to any foodies out there who may be reading my blog that they should not delay in making their reservations for Boston Restaurant Week, which is actually two weeks and begins Sunday, August 15th.

For first time restaurant week participants, I would suggest choosing establishments that charge in the high $20s or $30s for a main course. Often I hear people go to restaurants where the three course meal only saves them $5-$10 and I wonder why they bothered with the prix-fixe menu. Try someplace that is outside your price range to see what the chef has pulled together. This way if you really enjoy your meal you can go back another time for a special occassion and be confident you will have a wonderful dining experience. I've included logos of a few participating restaurants, but check out the restaurant week website for more information.

No comments: