Sunday, September 20, 2009

Success... BosGuy feed will now update on your blog lists

Since I started writing my blog, I've developed online relationships with a handful of other bloggers - some local and some from other parts of the country / world.  And just as I follow several blogs (you can check'em out if you scroll down and look in my right margin), several people have listed my entries in their 'blog roll'. Earlier this month, I wrote about how my feed was no longer updating in my entry, Why is my blog broken?  Well, I'm pleased to share with everyone who has been kind enough to add my blog to their blog roll that the situation has been reconciled and everything appears to be updating just dandy now.  Aside from providing some eye-candy, I thought this photo appropriate because I feel as if I've just flexed my proverbial tech-muscle in solving this issue.  If you are having the same problem - shoot me an e-mail and I'll be happy to share with you what I did to solve the problem.

No comments: