Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Personality quiz

I know that these unscientific quizes are more B.S. than anything but it has been awhile since I've included one. If you are equally tempted and decide to take this mock-personality quiz let me know what it says about you and if you agree with the analysis. There are 12 easy questions which take about 2 minutes to answer.

Your score on this personality test was 76%
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes

3 comments:

Will said...

Hmmmm -- I got the same personality description (with which I don't have any major disagreement) with a score of 69%. Sixty nine percent of what, I wonder?

SteveA said...

I got 71%.


"Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate."

BosGuy said...

Hmm...interesting. A good friend just e-mailed me and she received a 47% (again - whatever that means) and the description of her was fairly accurate. I find occassionally taking these things can be good entertainment. Thanks for sharing your comments.