Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Earlier this week I tendered my resignation after I received a job offer from a large, international professional services firm. I have spent nearly four years at The Bostonian Group and enjoyed working with some really great people, but this opportunity was too good to refuse.

As much as I enjoy the people I work with at The Bostonian Group, this opportunity will allow me to join a well-respected international consulting firm and let me contribute to their national healthcare practice. I will be based out of the Boston office but I will be working with a virtual team that works out of several different offices. My first day will be Monday, March 3rd, but after talking to the on-boarding staff it sounds like my first week will be spent going through a fairly extensive orientation process that starts in Boston and continues in Atlanta, so it is unlikely that I will meet anyone from my team until the week of March 10th.

No comments: