Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want my FNX

Today was my first of three days off before I start my new job on Monday, and I was fairly productive running a bunch of errands. However that meant I spent most of the day in the car. I have been walking to work for nearly 10 years so it was odd for me to hear the voices of DJs I once upon a time listened to every day. I was especially pleased to listen to Julie Kramer. She DJs for 101.7 - WFNX from 10am - 2pm each weekday and during the lunch hour hosts the Left Over Lunch; check out today's line-up it was excellent. This afternoon I drove around a bit just to keep listening to Julie play her magic. I'm still humming the Smith's "Girlfriend in a Coma".

I'm going to have to make it a point to listen to FNX on my PC more often since I don't regularly find myself in a car. I'll have to check out some of the programs I use to like listening to like Loveline and 1 in 10, because this was the perfect therapy for fighting GetMeTheHellOutOfHere Syndrome.

No comments: