Monday, March 22, 2010

No news here - I'm progressive

It has been awhile since I've posted a quiz, but I saw this on a blog I read called Iced Tea & Sarcasm, and I thought I'd share it as well. I suppose for those who know me and my philosophical leanings, this is not surprising. I'll be frank and say I'm not exactly sure how 'scientific' this is, but I've always enjoyed these sort of things and thought I'd share it.  It took me less than 5 minutes to complete the questions. Take the online poll if you like by linking here.

No shock that my focus on issues pertaining to social justice and human rights seem to not only skew my political ideology but also put me out of sync with most of my fellow Americans.  It is frustrating because I always feel like I'm either considered naive or some sort of lunatic.

1 comment:

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Cool quiz....I was 340, lol. Does that make me a crazy liberal?