Friday, February 11, 2011

Hola San Juan, Puerto Rico

I arrived without incident on Thursday afternoon at La Concha Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The flight down was uneventful (thankfully) and the first 24-hours have been both relaxing and funny. I've already finished my first book, Catch Me If You Can by LB Gregg. It is 200+ page gay novel that is funny and easy to read about a lowly art gallery assistant who's world turns upside down. I found myself laughing out loud on more than a few occassions while reading this easy to solve, but entertaining gay-themed mystery.

I'm inserting a couple of tweets from the past 24-hours with accompanying photos as follow up from my previous post, Off to Puerto Rico. The picture quality leaves something to be desired but I took these with my blackberry and the camera is only mezza mezza. If you click on the photos they should enlarge.

TWEET: Zoom in + see #SluttyCouple. Makeout session aside, he has killer abs #GetaRoom
TWEET:#DrunkUglyCouple who kept bumping into me at the bar last night. Yup that's her leg on him. #ISeeUglyPeople
For more entertaining "Tweets", follow me on Twitter at @BosGuy.

5 comments:

and then there was METAL said...

crazy pics man, crazzzy
-metalcore

Gay Guy said...

I am glad you are having fun in the warm sun. Has the "dispenser of all things rum" brought out naughty Vacation BosGuy" yet?

Ur-spo said...

I hope you have a splendid time; I am about to leave on my winter holiday too, so perhaps we will both have a good vacation!

WranglerMan said...

Where are you staying? It looks as if the hotel caters to the "Jersey Shore" fan club president and treasurer!

Wonder Man said...

oh my