Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pizzey family strikes


I genuinely love giving gifts, and if giving the gift is a surprise then some how it makes the entire experience even more exciting.  So why is it a shock if the tables are turned?  That is what just happened to me.

I would never deny someone the opportunity to surprise someone with a gift, but tonight I was on the receiving end of the experience and it just shocked me so much because it was so generous that I did not quite know how to react. Am I that provincial?  I'm not one to kiss and tell so I don't want to get into specifics, but suffice it to say, the Pizzey family is quite sneaky and they've not only surprised me (well Sergio and me to be precise), but they have really made me a bit emotional by their gesture.  I'm quite excited to get to Melbourne to meet this amazing family - that is for certain.

No comments: