Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekend on Cape Cod


My cousin Ben is marrying his long-time girlfriend (Megan) this weekend at Ocean's Edge in Brewster, MA on Cape Cod.  The location is spectacular and I'm looking forward to the reception later tonight. 

The grounds are really beautiful - so it is a shame the weather is not cooperating because I would have loved to walk alongside the ocean.   The back (or front of the resort as you drive in) is dominated by the main house (see below).

I really love coming to the Cape off season. Spending the weekend with my mother's side of the family is sure to provide hours of laughs and good conversations.  That was definitely the case last night when I crawled into bed around midnight.  My throat was sore and my sides cramped from laughing so hard.

No comments: