Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bill Brake

My immediate and extended family are probably closer than most.  I have close relationships with several of my 2nd, 3rd and 4th cousins.  On Friday (October 9th), my cousin Bill - whom I fondly referred to as "Uncle" mostly because of the age difference lost his battle with cancer.  Bill was an imposing figure who I loved to visit in Silversprings, MD when I was a kid.  He and his wife (my mother's cousin), had 5-children and when they were younger they lived in such far away places as England and Brazil. My heart aches for his children and I wanted to share a photograph to remember Bill by on my blog.  His oldest son, Greg sent this photo along just prior to Bill's passing.  He was greatly loved so he will be greatly missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. I'd like to read more about that theme. Thanx for sharing this material.
Sexy Lady
Call girls