Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good news... Motley lives!

Back in January I wrote about Motley closing in my blog entry, "Motley to close its doors".

I was really bummed about the news and had not ventured down Tremont near the store, because I was afraid to see it sitting vacant or worse... as another nail salon or real estate office. However, today was so beautiful that I spent much of the afternoon walking around the South End and I happened near Motley only to see that they had a huge sale sign (all jeans are $39 right now). The person working there this afternoon said that the store was purchased from the original owner and would remain open for business.

If you've never been to Motley, you should definitely check it out. It is a tiny, tiny store located at 623 Tremont Street. You can also check them out online at ShopMotley.com.

Did I happen to mention that I scored some great jeans and they were only $39?

No comments: