Friday, May 1, 2009

Aunt Sadie's is downsizing a bit. On a stroll down Union Park this afternoon I noticed a sign indicating that retail / commercial space was available so I popped my head in to inquire if the South End's favorite Aunt was considering a move. At times, I can be very nosey like that inquisitive.

I was told that Aunt Sadie was going to occupy their original space rather than both store fronts on Union Park so the store will downsize - no doubt in part due to the economic battering all retailers have felt lately. Fortunately though - the store will remain which is good news because I would be broken hearted if the store were to leave the neighborhood or close all together.

Feel free to wish Aunt Sadie well by buying something (preferably not from their ever growing baby selection)... The Souh End store is at 18 Union Park (between Shawmut and Washington) and can be found online at www.auntsadiesinc.com.

No comments: