Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I have been unable to accomplish anything the past few weeks and although it has been convenient to blame the new job I think it is just sheer laziness. I'm trying to rally but the freezing rain and lack of sun has definitely caused another relapse of GetMeTheHellOutOfHere Syndrome.

I have a beautiful view of Boston harbor from where I sit on the 15th Floor in downtown Boston, but on days like today the view becomes depressing. The fog is so thick that it is hard to see the airport and the sun is nowhere to be found. Refusing to let the weather get me down, I have decided to focus my thoughts on Friday night's performance of Avenue Q. I first saw Avenue Q in NYC, and when I found out the show would be in town through a mutual friend, we bought tickets.

No comments: