Thursday, September 1, 2011

US Open: Feliciano Lopez

The US Open started this week in New York City. In honor of the Open, I'm posting a handsome male tennis player each day there is play.

Today, I'm featuring the first of what will be several Spanish tennis players. Feliciano Lopez (ranked 25 in the world) has made it into the second round of the US Open. Even if you don't know much about Lopez game, I can guarantee you he's worth watching. He's quick and like most of the Spanish players - very passionate about his game. Just like Ginepri (who I featured yesterday), I think Lopez might have a larger following if he was allowed to play his matches without a shirt.

If you'd like to find out more about Feliciano Lopez you can link here. For more information about this year's US Open you can visit the tournament's official website, www.usopen.org.


You can click on the photo to enlarge.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I think all tennis players--well, the male ones--should be allowed to play shirtless.

Anonymous said...

This photo amply explains why Andy Murray's mother referred to Lopez as "Deliciano."

dayofmine said...

Omg. Yum.