Monday, September 12, 2011

Men of Twitter

Each Monday I post #MenOfTwitter profiles of guys who catch my eye and whom I think you may enjoy following. As always, suggestions for profiles to feature are welcome. This week it has unexpectedly turned out to be a nod to Boston.

Check these guys out, leave them a nice comment and start following these guys if you like their profile and are on twitter.

Dan_SEAC – I’ve met Dan in person and I can assure you that his obvious good looks are matched by an equally appealing (and easy going) personality. Dan is a Mass. native who moved into Boston a couple of years ago to open the South End Athletic Co which is a great store you can buy athletic wear, accessories and sneakers. In October the store will celebrate its 2-year anniversary – details will be on its facebook page. Dan can be seen around the neighborhood (when he’s out of the store) enjoying many of the restaurants in the South End. He also spends his spare time running and surfing which is probably why he’s in such fantastic shape. #ProperBostonian

Iam420n – This twitter account is dedicated to collecting stories about people who are fans of 420. In fairness, I should let people know the person behind the concept and t-shirt designs also happens to be my partner. I won’t gush too much about this guy who’s originally from Brazil but now makes his home in Boston, but I wanted to feature him once he finally embraced Twitter. Grab a funny brownie and check out his site by visiting iam420n or follow and read his tweets. #Woof

Sorry to only have only two profiles for you this week – promise to have the usual three for you next week. BTW if you like this post, retweet it. If you love this post, follow me, @BosGuy.

Link here to see past #MenOfTwitter postings.

No comments: