Saturday, October 2, 2010

Double date: Black tie event and cocktails at Club Cafe

Tonight Sergio and I are off to the Four Seasons to attend a black tie fundraiser for the Visiting Nurses Association of Boston. Proceeds from this event go to support the VNA's Maternal Child Health and Charitable Care Programs, which serves almost 2,400 children and their families in Massachusetts.

A good friend who works at the VNA Boston invited us to join him at his table so we're dusting off our tuxedos to get them ready for tonight. I was pleasantly suprised to find that I still fit into my tuxedo pants (although I think I'll refrain from eating for the rest of the day so I don't push my luck).

The event concludes early so I plan to come home and change to meet Steve A. (author of Long Haired Boy blog) who is flying in from the Cayman Islands. Sadly we'll only be able to connect tonight because he's off to see a show on Sunday and flies back home the following day. Such is the life of this jet-setting tall drink of water who I met in person for the first time earlier this summer.

1 comment:

TOY COUTURE said...

"(although I think I'll refrain from eating for the rest of the day so I don't push my luck). "

LMAO!!1..I totally understand!

Have A Great Time!!!