Monday, July 6, 2009

Motley has a new website


In the past I've written about Motley, which is a cool shop located in Boston's South End. Over the weekend Seth, a long-time employee, informed me that the new store owners (Jason and Joseph) had recently updated the store's website and had added store merchandise. A quick visit has confirmed this so I thought I would give Motley Boston a shout out. Beware that not everything appears to be on the site just yet, but this is a definite improvement. The website proudly proclaims Motley is "Boston's best little store" and I have to agree. Now go and buy something from them to support local and independent merchants otherwise we'll be likely to have another bank or real estate office open on Tremont Street, and I'll have to scream with frustration.

No comments: