Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1,000 Views

I'm not sure if these statistics are really all that accurate, but I love milestones so I thought I would make a mention of this.

I initially started this blog in October 2007 (haltingly at first), but I have really grown attached to it. Over time, I've gradually become aware that other people either intentionally or by accident have found my blog and read it, and what was initially started for an intended audience of 1 has grown.

Web traffic to BosGuy is still quite low, but that is okay because I've never intended this to be a public venture. Having said that, I'm always flattered when someone sends me an e-mail or leaves me a comment. So for those with whom I correspond regularly and for everyone else who happens to read this, thank you.

No comments: