Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Buzios

Earlier this week I returned from my annual trip to Brasil and I am sorry to be talking about the vacation in the past tense. Following my week stay in Belo Horizonte, I went to the beachside town of Buzios for five nights. Here I spent most of my time relaxing and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. I stayed at Casas Brancas and would definitely recommend it to others considering a trip to Buzios. It is quite close to the Rua das Pedras and is very comfortable.

The following are a couple of photos of where I stayed, Casas Brancas, which was excellently situated near the Bridgette Bardot statue and steps from Rua das Pedras.


Buzios is a quaint but wealthy town filled with many small independently owned resorts that support the many shops, restaurants and galleries. As a result this is a place many well-to-do Brasilians, North Americans and Europeans find appealing to visit. I have added a few more photographs from my trip.

No comments: