Monday, June 21, 2010

Lady Gaga Medley

I first posted the Sam Tsui cover of Don't Stop Believing back in September 2009; a recent posting of this video on a blog I read indicates that it now has more than 9,000,000 views (amazing).  I really love the cover, but I fell head over heals for his Michael Jackson Medley which I posted later in the year.  After a quick visit to YouTube tonight I thought I'd post his Lady Gaga Medley which is not as creative as the MJ video, but I think he's amazingly talented and I'm a big fan of Ms. Gaga so I could not resist. Enjoy the video.



Also, something I did not realize initially is that Sam is backed up by Kurt Hugo Schneider on these clips and he too deserves accolades for his part in the making of these videos which so many enjoy. If you select the link I've included for Kurt it will bring you out to his channel on YouTube where you can hear Sam's version of "For Good" (featuring Nick Pitera) from the musical Wicked.

No comments: