Sunday, July 27, 2008

I will be heading to Provincetown for a brief vacation in a few weeks and the pending trip made me realize that I have been quite the homebody this year. In June I went to Newport, RI for a long weekend, but when it comes down to really getting away - I have to think all the way back to New Years when I flew down to Fort Lauderdale, FL. While I enjoyed FTL, it was a brief trip and a bit of a let down after all the talk I had heard from friends who had been there before us.

I really have the bug to get away, but it is unlikely to happen anytime soon which is a shame. I'm going to start looking into airfares for destinations this fall. The promise of going away will have to sustain me until I can actually disengage from work, hop on a plane and get out of New England.

No comments: