Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Men of Australia

Three weeks in Australia resulted in more photographs taken than anyone would ever want to see. Perusing these pictures earlier today, I noticed something not unique to my travels but different from the typical traveler; very few pictures of women. Family members and friends who are not likely to enjoy bare-chested 20 somethings might prefer to skip this slide show. I on the other hand will revisit these photographs to keep me motivated and to get my lazy ass to the gym through out this winter.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Men of Australia
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

toddx said...

Wow, I guess I should get to Australia. Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

BosGuy said...

Todd - I would highly recommend a trip. It would probably inspire you to create a few more haikus.