Saturday, August 29, 2009

My quest to find a husband

A very good friend of mine is giving love another try... what I mean by this is that she has decided to be more proactive and attempt to find true love over the next 365 days. To maintain her focus, provide an insight into what it is like to be a single woman living in Boston and to record and share her stories (humorous and otherwise) she has created a blog called My Quest to Find a Husband. The blog boldly states "I have made pact with myself to do everything I can, within reason of course, to find a husband within the next year!"

Thus far there has been no dating drama shared - I suppose she needs to go on a date for that to happen. However, her first few entries showcase her wit and self-deprecating nature assuring the blog will be an easy read for anyone who visits the site. So far she has written about an evening out with girlfriends at a restaurant she favors (check out the embarrassing wardrobe malfunction of sorts that happened to her), pseudo-stalking at the gym, and online dating frustration (which knowing my friend seemed very restrained) we'll see how long that lasts.

Check out the blog - www.husbandquest.blogspot.com. I'll have to be sure to share with my friend the vlog that I posted late last night about dating etiquette (immediately below this entry).

No comments: